Employment and Community-Based
Behavior Day Service for Individuals
with Developmental Disabilities
- Supported Employment
- Community Inclusion
- Non-Aversive Behavior Intervention
- Success in the Workplace
- Contact a STEP Representative
We are dedicated to finding competitive work
for a large group of individuals with the skills and abilities, who are willing and able to do
There are millions of people with disabilities who are not employed but want to be. We are reducing that number by finding competitive employment opportunities.
Participants include adults with developmental disabilities who qualify for Regional Center services.
Referrals and Funding are generated through Regional Center. Clients and families are encouraged to inquire and/or tour the program.
Participants to Staff Ratios include 3:1, 2:1 and 1:1. This is individually determined based on cognitive, physical or behavioral support needs.
Services are Provided:
• In Community-based settings
• Up to 6 hours per day, Monday through Friday
• Transitional or other adapted schedules can be arranged
based on individual needs
Service Areas Include:
• Los Angeles County - Westside, South Central, Harbor and
Lanterman Regional Centers
• Orange County - Regional Center of Orange County
• San Fernando Valley - North Los Angeles Regional Center
• Ventura County - Tri-Counties Regional Center.